Lynne Somerman joins us on the show today to talk about budgeting and money and how your budget is a reflection of YOUR wants and needs. With tips on how to get started and changing how we approach our finances, Lynne helps us create daily habits for managing money intentionally and realistically.
In this episode, you’ll hear:
- Small and manageable tips to help you become more comfortable managing your money.
- Introducing you to Profit First. (paying yourself first, then operating your business on what’s leftover.)
- Finding clarity in your expenses from the previous year.
- Talking to your spouse about finances.
- Using YNAB for budgeting and bookkeeping.
Meet Lynne Somerman
My name is Lynne Somerman, and I help folks like yourself feel less sad and stupid about money. I focus on practical skill building, habit change, and mindset work. I really, really love what I do. When not giving unsolicited financial advice to passersby, you can find me at home in Maine with my daughter, snaggle-toothed dog, and chickens named after strong women.
Connect With Lynne: