This week we are talking about being present. It’s a struggle these days with our phones at our fingertips and running businesses from them. Today I talked with Adriana, a photographer and a mom of 3. I also talked with Cherise Gowan, a hair and makeup artist with a 5-year-old daughter. We also had the pleasure of having Melanie Kluger join us. Melanie is a style expert and confidence booster who has an online course in a book called The Confident Closet.
In today’s show we discuss:
- How Melanie, Cherise, & Adriana separate work life and home life.
- Cherise’s struggle with finding time with her daughter, and Melanie & Adriana’s input.
- Are the moments spent with our kids intentional, or unintentional?
- Some tips on how to not only be more present with our kids but maximize being present with them.
- Bonus: date night tips from Melanie!
Meet the Biz Moms
Adriana Klas started her business 10 years ago knowing that she loved the art of photography and decided to provide it as a service. Since then her brand, vision and mom life has totally changed and developed! Adriana has 3 kiddos, ages 12, 8, & 2 (boy, girl, boy). She considers herself a one-woman show for both work and mom life, so navigating time is always a constant challenge for her.
Melanie Kluger a style expert and confidence booster who has an online course and book called The Confident Closet. Through her work, she helps women feel more confident, aligned, and in love with their style. I’m a New Yorker who lives in the Bay Area.